Marketing Programs + Fulfillment
EXCELLENCE IN THE EXECUTION OF
MARKETING PROGRAMS AND FULFILLMENT
As competition in the crop input and animal health industries intensifies, rebate or incentive programs offer a proven method for driving customer retention, engagement and customer behavior. However, executing programs effectively and accurately can become challenging when faced with lack of resources, expertise or growing program complexity.
IN 2017 MARKETING PROGRAM FUNDS
ACCOUNTED-FOR PRODUCT SKUs IN 2017
Are qualified sales transactions properly accounted for? Are participation rates identifiable? Are payments processed and fulfilled in a timely fashion? Are duplicates and program errors monitored in relation to increased program expense? For over 30 years, AGDATA has helped clients design, calculate and deliver marketing programs that maximize rewards while minimizing the risk.
- Best-in-class calculation engine.
- Minimize over and underpayments by utilizing our experience managing sophisticated customer hierarchies with a custom blend of digital and manual quality control checks.
- Better understand and manage program exclusions, extensions, updates or exceptions for the highest degree of program accuracy.
- Seamlessly make real-time program offers to customers and properly document them for approval routing and, ultimately, for calculation and payment at the end of the year.
- Mitigate the risk of product failures through responsive, accurate calculation, routing, approval and fulfillment of payments to the claimant.
Corteva Agriscience™ offers grower purchase programs across Canada for their seed and crop protection products.Learn more
Merck Animal Health
Merck Animal Health offers multiple rebate programs across all animal health categories, serving over 400 territory representatives, sales management and marketing personnel.Learn more